• Simply slip onto your standard-sized pillows and enjoy a restful sleep.
Caring for Microfibre:
• Launder regularly using a Norwex laundry detergent, which contains no fillers.
• Do not use bleach, fabric softeners or dryer sheets when laundering.
• For tough stains, please pre-treat with Stain Remover or use Microfibre Cleaner Laundry Booster.
• After washing, air or machine dry.
• Older pillows should be replaced every 18 months or so, because they can be packed with illness and allergy triggers such as mould, dead skin cells, and dust mites. https://www.sleep.org/articles/what-pillow-is-best-for-you/
• While the brain sleeps, it clears out harmful toxins, a process that may reduce the risk of Alzheimer's, researchers say.
All Norwex Microfibre products carry a two-year warranty. Please visit www.norwex.com for complete details.
*Contains BacLock®, an antibacterial agent for self-cleansing purposes only. The agent is solely designed to inhibit odour from bacteria, mould
and/or mildew growth within the product.
Safe Haven Icons
Learn how Norwex makes your home a Safe Haven